Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mariah Yeater's Ex: She Lied About Bieber Baby Paternity For 50k

Mariah Yeater's Ex: She Lied About Bieber Baby Paternity For 50k

mariah-yeater-ex-boyfriend-shes-a-liar__oPt.jpg
No kidding.
Robert Powell, the ex-boyfriend of Mariah Yeater is confirming what we all believed - she's a liar.
Robert says that Mariah lied about the Justin Bieber baby claims because she wanted to make some fast money - in the tune of $50,000, which is what she made for selling her story.
He adds:
"She lied. We were both homeless and living in Oceanside [California] and Mariah was trying to make some quick money.
She just picked him, because she thought he was famous and all and thought she could get a lot of money by telling the magazine Justin was the father. She just saw him as an opportunity to make a lot of money."
According to him, not only did Mariah not go to one of his concerts, but she's never even met him. "Just seen him on TV."
He is emotional though because he doesn't see his son, Tristyn Yeater, the boy Mariah claims is Justin's. Robert says:
"She said she was doing it for us … for our family and son. She made it seem like it was all for us but she's greedy. I don't know, I still love her though. All I want is to be with my son, that's all I care about. She can take all her money, I just want my son. And man, on the real, I feel sorry for Justin Bieber. He's just a little kid man. He don't need to be going through all this drama. He got a career and sh*t to focus on. I feel sorry for the dude."
Robert is currently in jail on three burglary charges and drug possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment