Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Drake: "Nicki Is My Dream Girl"

Drake: "Nicki Is My Dream Girl"

drake-and-nicki-possible-couple-web.jpg
Drake and Nicki Minaj, match-made in heaven?
Drake has come out and said he has admired Nicki before but he's taking it up another level, calling her his dream girl. Drake went on to say the following about his fell Young Money member:
Her loud personality is something, but her toned down personality is something even more. She knows that shit. She knows not to wear no makeup around because I'll be f*cking on that shit … She come into the studio with me, no makeup and she's rapping? I'm proposing right there. That shit is so attractive to me. She's so attractive to me. She just can rap. What other girl can rap like that? That's who I want to be my girl, you know? I want my girl to spit like that. Basically. Dreamgirl.
Drake and Nicki have been rumored to be an item for the longest, including making out after a performance and pretending to be married on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment